Mission and School Values
Learning provides all students with a positive and productive future full of challenges and satisfaction. The quality education provided by our teachers enables students to contribute positively and productively to our community and society.
- Participate positively in class activities
- Complete your classwork
- Complete your homework and assessment tasks on time
- Work with others in your class and groups
Respect for yourself and for others is essential for a successful learning community. Every member of the Mount Stromlo community respects the right of others to learn and feel safe.
- Follow the school rules
- Be fair to others
- Look after friends and fellow students
- Look after school property
Endeavour to do your best in everything you do. Participating in your community and seeing challenges as opportunities allows students to develop a high level of self-respect and pride in their achievements. Everyone learns differently. Everyone has strengths. At Mount Stromlo students are assisted and encouraged to realise their strengths and reach their potential; and to further enhance their learning and development.
- Do your best
- Be involved in class and school activities
- Try new things
- Work hard
Personal pride and pride in the school community. Endeavouring to do your best; to be involved; care for others and to show initiative develops a great sense of pride in personal achievements and also in being a Mount Stromlo student.
- Speak positively of Mount Stromlo and your learning
- Be involved in school activities
- Celebrate your achievements
- Celebrate the achievements of others
- Represent Mount Stromlo in different ways
- Wear school uniform